Emphasise and enhance...
Museums and Art Galleries have very unique requirements when it comes to technology. Having been heavily involved in one of Tasmania's most significant museum and art gallery projects over the course of the last few years, aegres understands these requirements intimately.
Technology itself may be the focal point, or can be used equally well in a supporting capacity. It is often the case that technology solutions are simply a means to an end – highlighting, emphasising, enhancing. Subtle implementation means the focus remains firmly on the item of interest, ensuring the audience is not being distracted.
Whatever the requirement, aegres can help you from conception all the way through to completion.
aegres have considerable experience in the following areas:
- Communications and computer networking infrastructure
- Display and Information technology
- Interactive and automated displays incorporating:
- Lighting systems
- Audio Visual equipment
- Sensors (motion, heat, moisture, shock)
- Security (wired, wireless)
- Triggered (by buttons, sensors, enviromental stimuli etc)
- Internal or external enviroments
- Holographic images
- High resolution projection
- Large format, high resolution LED, LCD and Plasma displays
- Low maintenance, solid state hardware with minimal moving parts
- Customised user interfaces (architectural, hardware, software)
- Security Systems
- IP based CCTV (video curveillance solutions
- Motion and event based security systems
- Perimeter protection
- Pressure, shock, tamper solutions for difficult security applications
- Wireless IP based security solutions
- Custon designed maintenance, inventory and general database systems
- Custom written software solutions
We can offer you:
- Technology consultation services. We have a team of engineers, programmers and technologists experienced in preparing reports, specification documentation, indicative costing schedules and comprehensive proposals for all manner of technology based projects. If your project incorporates the thorough understanding of a particular type of technology to determine whether or not it is viable, then we can help.
- Research, customisation and supply of specialised technology equipment. We have access to some of the best technology suppliers around, so there's nothing we can't source.
- System design services. We have the internal expertise to design just about any technology based system. Once we have the necessary guidelines and operational specifications, we will work closely with you to ensure the technology delivers the intended result.
MUSEUM & ART GALLERY
MONA (Museum of Old and New Art – Moorilla): aegres have been heavily involved in certain aspects of the technical design of this significant Tasmanian development, with involvement in the following areas (amongst others):
- Communication infrastructure and systems
- Technology artwork and displays
- Systems integration and automation